Your Ad Here

Forex Weekly Reports (ActionForex.com)

Friday, March 7, 2008

Best Forex Why Easy-Forex™ Trading Platform?

Freeze the Rate you see and trade Forex online

When I select a rate for a deal, can I "FREEZE" it for a few seconds, before I should make my final decision? Do I have enough time to regret? Unlike any other trading platform today, Easy-Forex™ offers you the possibility to Freeze the Buy or the Sell rate that you see for a few seconds, irrespective of rate movements. That means that the rate you see and freeze is the rate you get (if indeed you decide to make the deal). During those "FREEZE" seconds, the Forex market could change, however - you are guaranteed to use the rate you have frozen, in case you wish to materialize it into a deal. Please note that guaranteeing the rate per such feature is available during regular market activity only. Under unusual conditions, this feature will not be guaranteed.

No comments:

Investing Articles (ActionForex.com)